Friday, October 17, 2008

Vintage Jeans at Blue Jeans- Get $$ for your old Denim


Blue Genes is now buying back your used premium denim (think 7s, True Religion, Paige, Joe's) and will give you $30 in Blue Genes Bucks toward the purchase of a new pair of premium denim. Granted, their new jeans usually cost about $200 on average, but this should help a little.

The denim you sell, along with other used jeans, will be sold in the store in the new "Vintage Section" where prices starts at just $29 (price range is $29 - $100). I know that the definition of "vintage" is really being used loosely here, but I don't care what they want to call it if that means I can get a pair of jeans for $30.

I am checking them out today and hopefully selling back 4 pairs of jeans. I will update this post with details on my visit next week.


Blue Genes
3400 Around Lenox Drive N.E.
Suite 214
Atlanta, GA 30326

No comments: