Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tracy Ewell- THE BEST!


So I went to my make-up consultation last week and it was (of course) AMAZING! Natalie and Tracy did such a great job. Not only did my make-up look flawless, but the three of us had a great time. I never feel like they are trying to sell me a bunch of stuff, but the products they do use they really and truly believe in.

I ended up getting eyeliner. Every eyeliner I have tried- power, pencil, liquid always runs, no matter what I do or what the product claims. I am not sure if it because I wear glasses, or the way my skin is, but no matter what I try, it always ends up halfway down my checks and makes me look like I have a black eye. Not attractive.

The girls recommended Face Stockholm's Gel Eyeliner in black and I couldn't be happier with the results. It does NOT move. I wore it to dance class and it still did not run. It is such a great product. I would not plug something if it didn't work. I have a very high standard for eyeliners, so I can promise you that this one is really the best out there.

In addition to the magic eyeliner, I got an eyeliner brush and a bunch of fun gifts with purchase. I especially love the Caudalie scrub sample I got. I am going to go back and get that next time I am there.

Now, go visit Tracy Ewell and tell them Disposable Income sent you!

Tracy Ewell
775 Lake Ave NE Atlanta, GA 30307
...the space with the big red door.

No comments: