Monday, October 20, 2008

Eat'n with the Bloggers

Cathy over at Live to Nibble had a great idea a few weeks ago to get all the food bloggers together to eat, drink, and be merry!

We chose to eat at Cuerno and we ate well. I can't even remember everything we ordered (perhaps it was the glasses of sangria I had?) but I will brag that we ordered the Paella de Conejo y Caracoles (that is, the rabbit and snail paella).

yeah, there are snails in that paella

Usually what helps with a foggy memory is my camera. But seeing as how I had never met these other delightful food bloggers, I didn't want to creep them out with my incessant picture taking. So the only other decent picture that I got was of the Tabla de Embutidos, a selection of spanish charcuterie and cheeses served with tomato-garlic bread. Yum!

tomato-garlic bread = genius!

We plan to have more food blogger dinners in our future. Hopefully, they'll remember my charming anecdotes from this evening and forgive my photographic indiscretions.

Cuerno
905 Juniper Street
Atlanta, GA 30309
678.904.4584
www.cuernorestaurant.com

3 comments:

June Shin said...

Before this dinner happened, I envisioned all the bloggers bringing out their cameras and shooting as soon as the food hit the table. Kind of like food paparazzi!

GrabMoL said...

I would totally have done that but I was a little shy!

ETK said...

You? Shy? I don't understand?!?!?!? Who else was there? Sounds yummy (well, except for all the meat.). LOL