Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dia De Los Muertos en Las Provisiones de la Estrella

Yenta Girl and I were killing time at Star Provisions yesterday before we met some friends for happy hour drinks at the upstairs bar at JCT. I was just telling her how much I loved their Halloween decorations when we came upon a display that took our breath away:


Day of the Dead paraphernalia! How cool is this? It was (possibly, just slightly) better than the Halloween decorations! We were practically drooling all over the display, exploring each little knick and knack.





And just when we thought it couldn't get any better, we turned the corner into the bakery and, wow! Sugar skulls, chocolate skulls, and skeleton cakes, oh my!



I implore you to go check it out!

Star Provisions
1198 Howell Mill Road
Atlanta, GA 30318
404.365.0410
www.starprovisions.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

even more reason to love Star Provisions (this is in addition to their shrimp po'boys, valrhona cake, s'mores, cheese, fresh eggs, sausage, I could go on...