Thursday, August 14, 2008

What We're Wear'n (again)


I never said I was a hand model, but I feel my bracelet deserves a little press. I always get remarks about this bangle- even from guys. I am not sure why my guy friends always remark about it. I doubt it is because they see the value of it being a very versatile piece and that it goes with almost any outfit. When I don't know what to put on- I always throw it on (kinda like yesterday). I purchased it at Anthropologie about a year ago. As someone who works in the print industry, I can really appreciate the different typefaces. I know that monogram was sooooo 2005, but I still love that it has my initial (maybe I need to get a "Y" one now too??). It is made with decoupaged paper so I try not to get it wet when I wash my hands, though I think it is sealed pretty well.

I firmly believe that they have some of the best accessories. My one gripe is that 9 times out of 10, they are over-priced. Anthros better (better= $100+) items are always in the glass cases. They are one of those stores that I love to hit when they have a sale, but rarely shop their full price items. I also worked there briefly a few years ago and ended up spending more than I made during those 3 weeks. Once you have that 40% off employee discount, it is really hard to pay full price again.

No comments: