Thursday, June 26, 2008

SpinLash? How lazy are we?


The American consumer has now sunk to a new low. I just got an email about a new product called SpinLash that is a mechanical mascara applicator. Basically it is a mascara brush that spins! How lazy do you have to be to use one? There has NEVER been a moment in my life where I was just about ready to finish putting on my make-up, but was too tired to apply it to my lashes myself. I have never thought,
"Gee, wouldn't it be great to put on a little mascara, but gosh darn it, it is just too time consuming to rotate that little brush myself. I wish someone would come up with a solution for my woes. Life would just be a little easier."
And let's not even get into the safety issue of placing a automatically rotating brush of black goo directly at your eye- call me a control freak, but I like to know what's going on in and around my eye region.
This kinda reminds me of the electronic nail filer I got for Channukah one year. Again, if you are too lazy to move the nail file back and fourth on your nail, go get a manicure (but thanks for the gift mom, it was super sweet and I love it)!
If you must own your very own or want to see that I didn't make this modern marvel up myself- click here to purchase.

No comments: