Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Entebello- Watch out Sephora


I feel like I have stumbled onto one of Atlanta's best kept secrets- Entebello. They call themselves a "Modern Apothecary & Spa". I will be honest, I have not tested out any of their spa offerings, but love love love their store!
They carry an amazing, well edited group of cosmetics, beauty products, hair accessories, candles, etc. All the brands have been hand- picked by the owners and every member of their team knows about all the products. Unlike Sephora which is just a sea of beauty products (but is still a great store), each line at Entebello has been research and chosen. Their staff also takes the time to talk to you about each product, helps you try on and offers their honest opinion.
Some of my favorite brands they carry are Lipstick Queen (they are the exclusive retailer of LQ in Atlanta), Napoleon Perdis (everyone must own their face primer- I didn't think it would make a difference, and it does), and Susan Posnick (fab eyeliner and cream shadow 2 in 1 stick).
If you are not familiar with their brands, go to their website.
Under products you can find a good summary of each brand.
They also carry my favorite headband line, Stacey Lapidus. Her headbands deserve their own entry, so stay tuned for Fun with Headbands.

Entebello
324 EAST PACES FERRY RD | ATLANTA, GA 30305 | 404 477 2933
Parking is behind the store

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Hi There
Just read your blog!
I love lipstick queen.
My favorite shade is Rouge Sinner.
They are an amazing brand, good quality lipsticks.
I also saw on their website Shine, just purchased Silver Shine and it looks spectacular.
Def sound like the place to shop in Atlanta!
Vicki

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! Lipstick Queen is the best. Make sure you check out Entebello, they really have a great selection of products.

Product Junkies said...

I am the owner of Entebello and just came across this posting. THANK YOU!!! I am so happy you loved it. We are starting some fun summer specials...Wednesday-Saturday is Martinis, Manis, and Mama Mia. Half price pedi with any mani and goodie bags with any purchase. Also, July 14th we are starting a fabulous sale. Everything will be 20-50% off for that week.