Monday, February 9, 2009

Woo Skincare and Cosmetics- New Store!


I recommend you check out Woo Skincare and Cosmetics in Buckhead. They are a new make-up boutique (in the same vain as Entebello and Tracey Ewell). I was very impressed with the general knowledge of the staff and the well-edited selection of products.

If you read my post on Bobby Brown concealer, it was their staff that took the time to help me find the right shade and taught me how to apply it properly. What I think sets Woo apart from a Sephora or mall make-up counter is the personalized attention. I also like the relaxed atmosphere and they offered me a warm cup of tea right away, which was a really great plus!

As for the selection of products Woo has many of better cosmasutical lines like Skinceuticals (I got their eye balm, it is amazing), Darphin, DDF, Perricone, Peter Thomas Roth, Caudalie, etc. For cosmetics, they carry Bobby Brown (of course), YSL, Darphin, and several others. I also thought Woo had a really great selection of hair care lines.

In addition to their boutique, they also have a wonderful skin spa. I personally haven't tried any of their services, but their prices are very reasonable and they are one of the few places in town that have diamond micro-derm abrasion. Comment if you have had one of their services, I would love to hear about your experience!

Check them out:
Peachtree Battle Shopping Center
2339-A Peachtree Rd
Atlanta, GA 30305
(404) 477-5000

No comments: