Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Black Friday


Well, it is almost that time again. I personally was never one to get up early to go shop, but I do love going to the mall (at a reasonable hour) to shop on Black Friday, there is just something fun about it for me. I do know that many people rather gouge their eyes out with a stiletto than go to the mall on the busiest shopping day of the year, but not me.

As you may have noticed if you have watched the news in, oh I don't know, the last 3 months, the economy is, well, not in a great place. As a result, store are offering even deeper discounts this holiday season and I encourage everyone to take advantage! Think of it as your duty as an American. Below are 2 sites that have details on store hours and discount for Black Friday. Sadly, they don't include any of my favorite stores, but none the less, still a good resource. I am also a big fan of shopping the day after Christmas. Saks, Neiman's usually have great sales on Dec. 26.

Don't forget that some of the best deals online can be found the Monday after Thanksgiving, now being called "Cyber Monday". Not sure if it has the same ring. Make sure you check out your favorite websites on Monday to see what kind of deals you can find. Feel free to post in the comments section any good deals that you know of!


No comments: